Cazzano - The church of Sant’Andrea

The parish Church in honour of Saint Andrew in Cazzano is from the 18th century. The bell tower was carefully restored in 2010.

From the year 1000 onward, the church was expanded and embellished thanks to the Counts of Greppi (the noble mansion of the Counts of Greppi who later emigrated to Milan can still be seen in town).
The painting of Saint Andrew (altarpiece) attributed to the painter Andrea Appiani was a gift from the Count Giovan Battista Greppi.

The marble altar of Our Lady of the Rosary and the two Angels on the podium of the high altar are magnificent works by Andrea Fantoni.